[PD] PDuino problems

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jan 14 00:47:41 CET 2010

You have to set the pin to input mode, check the arduino-test.pd patch,
look in the upper right corner.  Same with analog input.  For the analog
pins, you can also use the analog message.

By the way, the Firmata versino in 0017 is pretty buggy, you're better
off using the 0018 release candidate for Firmata:

http://arduino.cc/pipermail/developers_arduino.cc/2010-January/002261.html

.hc