[PD] create folder implementation

colet.patrice at free.fr colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Jan 14 17:45:46 CET 2010

Selon IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>:

> as said before: we are dealing with asyncrhonous messages over the
> internet here.

yes just seen this...

> something like "pd_send myrecname [ glob -type d My-Dir ]" should send
> the output of the glob command back to Pd where it will magically appear
> on the "myrecname" receiver.

pretty magics!

[pdsend "tcl-rcv [file isdirectory My-Dir<--[sys_gui]

[r tcl-rcv]--[sel 1]--[write My-Dir/My-File.txt cr<--[textfile]

this trick could reside in an abs, I've attached something like that.

so now all this stuff is possible inside PureData:

http://tmml.sourceforge.net/doc/tcl/

unless the commands that need {}