[PD] pd-gui-rewrite and portaudio

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Jan 14 17:55:56 CET 2010

Thanks folks, this mean portaudio _is_ included, right?
I compiled as Hans did, should i compile again with jack flag?

When i try to configure portaudio in pd settings i have this in the
terminal:

Error number -9996 opening portaudio stream
Error message: Invalid device*
*

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD

Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net