[PD] Pd-vanilla 0.42.5 package for Ubuntu Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty, Karmic, and Lucid

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Thu Jan 14 23:09:10 CET 2010

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> I was just playing around with Launchpad and testing out recent changes
> to the Debian 'puredata' package.  If you want a Pd-vanilla 0.42.5
> package for Ubuntu Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty, Karmic, or Lucid, you can
> get them here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~eighthave/+archive/pure-data

There is already a Pd-vanilla 0.42.5 package for Ubuntu Karmic in the
Puredyne PPA, along with quite a few externals (and lots of other
software), you can get them here:

https://launchpad.net/~puredyne-team/+archive/ppa

Hopefully these parallel efforts can be merged at some point (I did try
and use the Debian Sid source package but Launchpad spat errors at me
for changing the .orig file, as I'd already uploaded one for that
version of puredata).

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org