[PD] (0.43) new Window menu with tree view

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 15 00:26:55 CET 2010

I forgot to attach the console output:

Tcl) UNHANDLED ERROR: can't read "::windowname(.x93a5cd8)": no such
element in array
    while executing
"append label $::windowname($entry)"
    (procedure "insert_into_menu" line 16)
    invoked from within
"insert_into_menu $mymenu $window [find_mapped_parent $parentlist]"
    (procedure "::pd_menus::update_window_menu" line 14)
    invoked from within
"::pd_menus::update_window_menu"
    ("uplevel" body line 4)
    invoked from within