[PD] Virtual keyboard

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:38:38 CET 2010

yes yes yes

there is a very simple software-midikeyboard, it's called vkeybd.
i always connect midi things via alsa in linux. that means you have to
set midi to alsa in puredata and then use a software like alsa patchbay
to connect the vkeybd to puredata. if you use the excellent jack for
audio, you probably use qjackctl to set things up, qjackctl has a alsa
patchbay tab as well.

hope this helps