[PD] (0.43) new Window menu with tree view - which plattforms?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 15 17:01:31 CET 2010

On Jan 15, 2010, at 10:45 AM, João Pais wrote:

> Just a small question on plattforms: I have XP and jaunty on my
> computers. by looking at the latest night-builds, the windows
> compiled version isn't up to date (I already gave my comments on the
> 11-01 version), and there's no explicit jaunty package.
> - will the windows test version be compiled as the other ones? (if
> not, then I don't have to go there each day)
> - do any of the other ubuntu packages can be used in jaunty?
>
> João

There is now a jaunty build.  The windows builds aren't that far out
of date, and they'll be current once the relevant builds bugs get
fixed.  I think its currently hung up on some externals.

Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute.
  - from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs