[PD] (0.43) new Window menu with tree view - which plattforms?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:23:25 CET 2010

> There is now a jaunty build.  The windows builds aren't that far out of
> date, and they'll be current once the relevant builds bugs get fixed.  I
> think its currently hung up on some externals.

great, next time I boot jaunty I'll try it. 4 days is usually not out of
date, but on a phase with bug testing and rewriting it could be. I'll keep
watching to see if a new version comes up. so far the errors in the
version 11-01 were:

- nothing happens because of that error window that always comes up
- you and frank spoke about the startup folder, but as I said, I have no
startup folder there.