[PD] 'synced' number and slider

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Jan 16 11:36:39 CET 2010

Lorenzo wrote:
> This seems trivial but I've never managed to figure out how to do it in
> a non-trivial way:
>
> Have a number (atom) and a slider (be it horizontal or vertical) which
> are 'synced', that is if one changes the number the slider changes and
> vice-versa.

if you use numberbox2 as the numberbox, you can give both the nbx and
the slider the same send/receive names
(that is:
numberbox2.sendname=numberbox2.receivename=slider.sendname=slider.receivename)

and they will be magically linked to each other.

to use the value in the patch add another receiver
[r <samereceivename>]

gfmadr
IOhannes