[PD] create folder implementation

colet.patrice at free.fr colet.patrice at free.fr
Sat Jan 16 19:08:02 CET 2010

Hello,

 this abstraction was a dummy method to see how the tcl message reception could
be handled, I don't know why it doesn't write a file, it works on my computer,
but only if there is something to write, so it should be done with [add bim bam
boum(--[textfile] before writing the file.

 I'm proposing a version of [sys_gui], with modifications suggested by hans,
that is outputting a bang when the command is done, so the bang can be grabbed
to continue an automated process in the same thread. But latency wouldn't be a
problem if all the automated process would be done by a single script,
obviously.

np

pc