[PD] [bonk~] 1.3 error useage [-ntps]...

Gintaras Lau. gintarman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:32:29 CET 2010

An object is not in a red dashed contour in my patches and your patch
creates a bonk objected.
Previous situation was "rain of bangs" no matter what threshold (or
other) parameter I set. An old file objects work from now on. I opened
a patch retyped object name [bonk~] with no change and wrote to list
for help because of expanding changes. After a time opened file works
in a previous manner, what means O.K.

No magic with arguments yet. The number of error lines in pd console
related to number of [bonk~ -ntps#,..] objects that is in a patch.
Object with no argument not cause an error to console.

Thank you
Gintaras