[PD] 'synced' number and slider

Rich E rich.eakin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:31:33 CET 2010

Ah that is nice, you just don't need the set messages. :)

I always looked at the iem gui objects as more sophisticated and better for
GUI front ends, not meant for writing a self-documenting patch.  They save
time and look/act better, but everyone I have met using pd for educational
purposes uses the more simple numberbox.

rich