[PD] recording to array in loop mode?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:46:26 CET 2010

how do you read the array? just fast, I'm thinking of adding a fade in +
fade out. you can put it either before the recording, or after reading it.
just depends where it's easier to detect the array's writing/reading point
going from xxx to 0.

I don't know if Grill's xsample library can help you, I don't know it
myself - http://puredata.info/Members/thomas (not included in Pd-ext).

João