[PD] recording to array in loop mode?

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:41:45 CET 2010

Sorry, I skimmed that first email too quickly.

Delaywrite~/read~ objects would definitely be a decent alternative if you
want to avoid clicking sounds. It is possible to tap a delay from multiple
patches, as long as it is not named with a $0 at the beginning. I would use
this approach unless you for some reason would want to save the internals of
the delay buffer, which seems unlikely.

~Kyle