[PD] Graph-on-Parent GUI debugging - please test and report!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 18 22:22:23 CET 2010

Hey all,

Since I've seen a lot of people put a lot of effort into making pretty
elaborate GUIs with the Graph-on-Parent, things like netpd and
MetaStudio, I want to try to nail down the last GOP bugs in both Pd-
extended 0.42.5 and pd-gui-rewrite 0.43.

So I am asking for lots of testing and reporting of problems, and I'm
going through all of the bug reports and emails that I have on the
topic now.

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice,
it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith