[PD] pd-extended - where to start from?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:19:39 CET 2010

> Actually, it could happen if someone just does it... I think its more a
> matter of someone doing the work than anything.

you mean, of someone putting all files in a list (as I tried to do), or
tagging them (of course, after the tagging process has been discussed ad
eternum on the pd-dev list)?
one person can could do one of those once (if he has really nothing to
do), but can one person maintain it undefinitely? or would be better to
make developers take responsibility for that, as well as for clear enough
documentation?

as I don't believe in clear solution happening just out of good will (no
one even knows how many externals exist in Pd-ext), I would suggest a
peer-review process: only after another developer has "evalued" and
checked the code+doc on a given system would the given externals would be
inserted into Pd-ext.

João