[PD] recording to array in loop mode?

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:43:20 CET 2010

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the trick to getting this to work is to
make sure the array size is a multiple of the block size. [tabwrite~]
conforms to block boundaries, to if you bang it in the middle of a
block, it won't begin writing until the end of the block. That's
probably where the clicks are coming from.

.mmb