[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite 0.43 status: usable

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 06:58:04 CET 2010

I downloaded 0.43.0-devel-20100119 (windows) and found a few things:

1) A patch like the one I attached used to have no scrollbars (all the way
up to the dev version I downloaded on the 11th).  Now it has scrollbars.

2) In the attached patch right-clicking and getting "Properties" or
"Help" doesn't work properly.  For instance, if I right-click on [bag] in
the upper right-hand corner and choose "Help", it gives me intro-help.pd.
If I right-click the message box with the selector "clear" in it and choose
help, it gives me text-help.pd.

3) For menu->Window: is the tree structure represented solely by
indentation?

There was some problem I was running into with the previous build where selected text in a msg box sticks until you force a refresh by
minimizing/maximizing, but it looks you fixed it.

-Jonathan