[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite 0.43 status: usable

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:40:12 CET 2010

Hi,

found the problem that was causing the error message and pd to block,
although I don't understand it: I have a main patch that gets loaded with
pd everytime. For some reason it was causing this problem. But I can't say
now what's causing the problem, because part of the patch is in a GOP, and
now in pd GOPs don't open (any GOP).

2 small details:

- in the browser there's the non-existing 0.Pd folder, as well as lots of
patches in the first column. I don't know what is the logic, probably I
missed some message. The first element of a browser column is always
underlined.

- the menus in path and startup are still with a very small font size,
unreadable for someone who doesn't know them beforehand.

More I can't say for now.

João

--
Friedenstr. 58