[PD] pd-gui-rewrite preferences

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 22 04:14:17 CET 2010

The only reason its not like that is because someone hasn't done the
work.  I'd love to be able to include that work in pd-gui-rewrite.  Be
aware, it'll probably require some weirdness, because of the nature of
the messages that the pref panels send to 'pd'.  But I don't think it
would be too hard.

One downside is that it you couldn't use Tcl/Tk 8.5 if you want it to be
included in Pd-vanilla.  But I am planning on switching Pd-extended 0.43
to Tcl/Tk 8.5 and above, since 8.5 adds a lot of very useful GUI stuff.

.hc