[PD] GEM pix_mix problem

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Jan 22 16:20:32 CET 2010

either convert the colorspaces so they are the same for the pixes you want to mix with pix_mix, or simply stack the two images over each other in the Z axis [1] and manipulate the alpha [2] of the one in the foreground.

[1] for instance with [translateXYZ 0 0 -0.01]
[2] use [alpha] and [colorRGB]

m.