[PD] Drawing lines in gem with alpha fade

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Sat Jan 23 00:37:53 CET 2010

Thanks - it's interesting but doesn't seem to do quite what I need. Even
with a maximum alpha value, I still want the lines to stay on full
brightness for longer. Also, I'm drawing some fine lines and there are
some weird artefacts like blocks appearing in the trail. Is there
something else I could try?

Quoth cyrille henry, on 22/01/10 21:45: