[PD] how to use a korg nano kontrol with pd

Roberto Duarte roberto.duarte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 11:59:20 CET 2010

Hello,
Im new with pd. Im trying to use my nano kontrol to control a pd patch, particle chamber for instance( http://macumbista.net/?page_id=370 ), I just download 3 different patches or abstractions to do so:
the nanokontrol-panel.pd and nanokontrol ( http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-2776-korg-nanokontrol-abstraction ) , and purekontrol ( http://www.estereotips.net/?page_id=482&lang=ES ) .
I tested all and worked fine, responding to knobs, sliders etc; but what comes next, how can I connect these patches (or abstractions?) to control thing on particle chamber or how can I assign sliders or knobs to control it. Do I need to copy something inside the particle chamber? how do I need to proceed step by step.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks a lot!!