[PD] message to Pd and GOP

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Jan 24 19:07:24 CET 2010

The reason for 2 not working is that the editing commands were not
meant to be used programmatically, and have only been retrofited to be
used like that.  Since the assumption was that the editing commands
would be triggered by a human, the code assumes that the patch is
visible when editing.

For #3, I'll see if I can debug that, I'm trying to fix as many GOP
bugs as possible with the Pd-extended 0.42.5 release.

.hc