[PD] Spectrogram patch?

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:53:44 CET 2010

I was just adding a cepstrogram patch to the examples package for my
timbreID externs.  I modified it and made a spectrogram example too.
It's not real time though - you just load samples and it plots
spectrograms using Pd's struct & scalar objects.  If you want to take
a look at it, you can download the externs and examples at my site:
www.williambrent.com.

Here's a screenshot of a horrific soprano vibrato sample.