[PD] text2d / text3d

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Tue Jan 26 15:23:05 CET 2010

Quoth IOhannes m zmoelnig, on 26/01/10 13:15:
> "fsaa" will (should) only work with nvidia drivers on linux.
> for ati cards, see the documentation for the drivers how to enable fsaa.
> for nvidia cards, you should be able to set the fsaa via nvidia-settings.
>
> fgmasrd
> IOhannes

Thanks. I have an ati card and I ran:

ati-config --fsaa=on

then

ati-config --fs=6, 4, 2, and 0 (one at a time with the values
recommended by ati-config)

and finally

ati-config --fsg=on (for fullscreen gamma).

I also went through every FSAA value sent to gemwin between each
setting. None of these had any effect on the way text3d displays the
text. Is there something else I could do?