[PD] pd-gui-rewrite and tcl/tk version

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 26 19:00:33 CET 2010

On Jan 26, 2010, at 7:12 AM, Roman Haefeli wrote:

> Am 25.01.10 16:04 schrieb "IOhannes m zmoelnig" unter
> <zmoelnig at iem.at>:
>>> Is there a way to force a certain version?
>>
>> you can change that via
>> $ update-alternative --config wish
>
> Thanks. Very easy...
>
> Roman

You can also choose which wish on the command line, like this:

/usr/local/bin/wish8.6  /path/to/pd/src/pd-gui.tcl

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler