[PD] tabosc4~ and table byte reallocation

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 26 22:31:18 CET 2010

Hi Daniel

You probably could use the non-tilde [tabwrite] and [tabread] for this
task

[257, 258(

[t b      a]
|          \
[256(       \
|            \
[tabread wave]\
|              \
[tabwrite wave  ]

If you want this to happen every cycle, then put a [bang~] at the top
and make sure to set the blocksize accordinly with [block~ 256].

(Sorry, I haven't looked at your patch)

Roman