[PD] -nogui and dsp loadbang breaks audio

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:39:30 CET 2010

may be you could send a specific msg to pd (from within patch)
specifying the audio API to use ..

looks like pd defaults to OSS in every posible way you cannot even
attempt to ./configure --without-oss

so i think you should be able to set the API within a patch and then
turn the dsp on.
anyway it's what you want to be sure that you are using that particular
alsa device.