[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 58, Issue 125

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Jan 28 13:35:00 CET 2010

Yep, I can confirm the same. I worked with three macs connected via LAN and
a simple sync via a master works very well.
Also, maybe someone could disagree, but in my experience not-compressed
movies (even full DV) are lighter for the machine.

I have synced several computers on a LAN successfully using a master,