[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 58, Issue 125

tep tep.core at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:55:51 CET 2010

Thanks for your answers.
Matteo : i'm afraid it's the playback which is unsatisfying by itself .....
i' ll have to "upgrade" to better computers.
Thanks also for pointing out this synchro matter, which will be necessary
anyway because the videos can last as long as 15 mn.. It should be fine,
hopefully, by sending a "master clock" ascending value through udp.
Otherwise, if it's like hiccup, i'll keep your idea of comparing incoming
values to skip / pause the needed frames.

Marco : which type of macs did you use ? Mine are fairly tired : it's both
ibooks, with a 933Mhz processor.

I first tried to launch my videos using VLC with the system object, which
was much lighter for the computers. But the sync is not reliable at all, and
the windows blink when opening : not clean enough for my installations ...

--
http://www.myspace.com/nicotep
www.bedroomresearch.com/TEP