[PD] A "multiple problem" with video playing

tep tep.core at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:08:35 CET 2010

Thanks Iohannes

So, i can conclude that the slaves local frame clocks are taken from the
"local" gemhead objects, as explained in Matteo's answer ? Is it more
reliable/light than using a metro on each computer (which would allow me to
change the playback speed) ???

Also, for the codecs, no, i don't have raid system. And it's mostly laptops
with slow drives. But i'm not sure to have some spare cpu to treat a
compressed video codec.

--
http://www.myspace.com/nicotep
www.bedroomresearch.com/TEP