[PD] first alpha hidio 0.1 release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jan 28 17:59:19 CET 2010

Oops, forgot to include the docs.  Re-download the tarball, there is
now help patches, example patches, and an improved README.

Also, just to note, there are large contributions from Olaf Matthes
and David Merrill in hidio.  We shared the pain.

.hc

On Jan 28, 2010, at 10:32 AM, Ingo Scherzinger wrote:

> I downloaded hidio and got it working. Is there any documentation?
>
> Ingo
>
> > Finally, I am making a hidio 0.1 release, after many years in the
> > works.  USB HID programming has great promise, but its also
> massively
> > painful.  As I recently read on a developer forum, if you are
> feeling
> > confident in your programming skills, and want to experience some
> > serious pain, try getting code working with the Apple HID Manager.
> >
> > Anyway, enjoy the fruits of this pain:
> > http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#hidio

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne