[PD] freq-shifter

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:48:01 CET 2010

Jaime Oliver gave me this frequency shifter abstraction yesterday for
something we're working on.  Signal goes in the left inlet, and the
amount of shift in Hz goes in the right.

It's funny too, because I thought this was in vanilla's help
documentation, but I didn't find it.  It should also be in hilbert~'s
help file since it's such an inexpensive effect that demonstrates one
use of the hilbert transform.