[PD] pix to polygon

kubriel kubriel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:44:15 CET 2010

hello

im trying to texture clascial pix(no matter about resolution) to
[polygon 4] because i want to set coordinates of corners of this pix.
problem is, that textured pix on deformated polygon is always broken in
diagonal

there is illustrative picture of my problem:
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/8818/polygons.png
-in my gemwin, there is common pix facing camera on the left. in the
middle is what happens if i try to texture it to deformated polygon, and
on the right side is what i want(but this is only rotated around y axis,
and i want to set coordinates of corners of my polygon)

i want to use it for projection mapping, but not possible with this
deformation. is there any solution, how to fix it?

kubo