[PD] [instance] and dynamic object creation

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Feb 1 14:04:37 CET 2010

> If you want a loadbang, you can send a message "loadbang" to "pd-mypatch",
> i.e.:
>
> [;
> pd-mypatch.pd obj 10 10 myobject;
> pd-mypatch.pd loadbang(
>
> Ciao
> --
> Frank

Thanks Frank, I was already trying to send a loadbang, but the first
[instance] has the right id (1), then the following [instance] has id = 3,
the next 6 and so on. Besides also other instances of [instance] with
different arguments are affected the same way while sending a loadbang to
the parent patch.
You can test this in the example patch I sent yesterday.
Probably I'm missing something, but I'm struggling to make it work without
good results.
Maybe Luke is reading us?

--
Marco