[PD] [instance] and dynamic object creation

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Feb 2 20:44:16 CET 2010

thanks IOhannes, Frank!
Both your approaches seem to be solving my problem so far.
And mixing the 2 techniques makes possible some interesting operations with
abstractions and unique id.
I'm trying to build kind of automated/dynamic patcher to create chains of
gop abstractions fast and easy.
I'll keep you updated...

cheers

--