[PD] Another Phase Vocoder (sample based)

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:35:19 CET 2010

Dear Folks!

I adapted my Live Phase Vocoder Abstraction [LPVoc] to a sample based Phase
Vocoder --> [PVoc].

Works with Mono & Stereo, but can be used for more channels. PVoc & LPVoc
now come with shy help files, but official manuals are still in their guts.

A [LPVoc] was also taken care of... Both abstractions, help files & sound
file examples are in the zip file below:

http://sites.google.com/site/porres/PhaseVoc.zip

Curious fact: [PVoc]'s help has an excerpt of Obama's speech where he says
"Let me Express" but, when heard backwards, we clearly hear what he meant:
"Serve Satan".

Cheers
Alex