[PD] controling jack from pd? (+ ardour transport patch)

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 5 02:10:51 CET 2010

Hi,

is there a way to control qjackctl from pd? For example to change the
patch cables to different combinations?
In case there's no direct way (from osc or something), does anyone know if
it's feasible to change patchbay setups from the console (e.g. with
[shell])?

Another thing: I'm working on something that can involve controlling
ardour from Pd. For that I'll do a transport patch in Pd, would anyone be
interested in this?

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58