[PD] vsnapshot~ help patch?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Feb 9 18:05:34 CET 2010

On Feb 9, 2010, at 11:30 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> All this talk about vsnapshot~ makes me want to take a look.  Anyone
>> have a help patch for it?
>
> It's the same as snapshot~, but acts sample-accurate with clock-
> delayed
> messages. Similar to vline~ vs. line~.

I figured something like that, so I made a quick version.  An improved
version would be even better, feel free to commit directly:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/doc/pddp/vsnapshot
~-help.pd?view=log

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne