[PD] PD Gui-Rewrite Linux Problem

ailo infinite.ailomaa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 01:03:28 CET 2010

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Pressing Enter doesn't usually create new objects, or at least any
> version of Pd that I know.  Which version of Pd are you using?
>
> .hc

Sorry. My confused.

What I meant was that I am unable to deselect the object using the
mouse. I propably tried the enter key as well. Also, I am not able to
move the object around once it's created. The object will remain
selected (blue) until I add a new object.

I've encountered this problem on both:

Pd-0.43-0-devel package for Karmic found at
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/

and the source, which I succesfully compiled, found at
http://puredata.info/dev/PdGuiRewrite