[PD] PD Gui-Rewrite Linux Problem

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Feb 10 12:01:52 CET 2010

On 2010-02-10 09:04, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> i remember something like this.
> then it magically went away, and i was unable to reproduce it.
>
> anyhow, one suggestion is to disable all the startup plugins (by
> deleting/renaming/moving them from the startup/ folder)

ah, i finally found my problem:
having NumLock enabled will make the Pd-gui rewrite unuseable for me:
selection does not work, creation does not really finish (unless i use
Ctrl-1 or the like), i cannot connect objects (msgboxes will be clicked
when i try to create a line originating from them; numberboxes will
behave as if shift-clicked)

turning off NumLock magically fixes all these issues.

fgmasdr
IOhannes