[PD] vertical column of msg boxes

Arxontis Politis deadflagblue at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:38:04 CET 2010

I remember stumbling across a project at some point called desiredata which
implemented segmented cords, autocompletion and much other "max-like" stuff,
however last time I checked it seemed unmaintained - nothing after 2007...
Anybody knows about its status? Could some of these features be integrated
into the new GUI rewrite??