[PD] Sympathetic strings

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:13:52 CET 2010

Hi,
I have tried your patch called karplus-strong. This is just amazing! This
solved two problems at once : getting a sitar-like sound plus a sympathetic
strings simulation. Thank a lot!

Although i think i should open a new thread about this, i was a little
shocked by the time fiddle~ takes to output a pitch (i used it to control a
resonator with my guitar). I think it was way above 10 ms. I haven't tried
sigmund~ yet, though. Do you know what latency i should expect? I think 5 ms
should do.
Anyway, thanks again for introducing me to the Karplus-Strong model!

Pierre