[PD] Dynamic Object Creation

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 10:25:14 CET 2010

Hi Ben,

If i m not mistaken someone on the Pd forum managed to do this in a set of
patches he posted here :
http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-3625-pdlive
There is a main patch from which you choose which objects to add to a
secondary patch. I couldn't tell you exactly how he did that, but it didn't
look too complicated.

Pierre