[PD] printing "long" patches

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:58:57 CET 2010

Hi,

I had never felt the need for printing a patch into a sheet of paper up
to now, so I have just tried the file/print option for the first time
(hadn't even realised it existed).

However, if the patch is very "long" vertically, I get just one page (of
an arbitrary size, I guess A4 or similar) with the part of the patch
fitting in it visible and the rest is lost, or maybe it is virtually
there but there's no way to see nor print it.
At least that's what I see by opening the generated ps file with
GhostView (Windows).

Is there any trick to get the exceeding part split into pages? (other
than making screenshots manually)

thanks
m.

--