[PD] Pd-extended Debian Armel

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 15 17:56:07 CET 2010

Maybe you want PDa?  It would be a lot faster on armel for DSP stuff
at least.  As for an armel build of Pd-extended, that would be nice.
Since you have a armel machine running, how about trying to build it?
Just post here with any questions or problems, and we can get it going.

.hc

On Feb 15, 2010, at 9:33 AM, Cosmin S wrote:

> Hi,
> I've get a try to install puredata from Debian repositery in
> armel.deb format, on the  Openmoko's Freerunner.
> Pure Data is a little bit slow, but that seems enough performant to
> use with [netsend] [netreceive] or othe minimal tasks.
>
> What about Pd-Extended?
> It will be great to have a Debian armel version of Pd-Extended.
> isn't it?
>
> C.
>
> Windows 7 : Trouvez le PC qui vous convient! Découvrez notre offre !

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.