[PD] Image detection on Pd

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Feb 15 18:50:03 CET 2010

Hi, you may find interesting this tutorial by Max Neupert:

http://web.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/Bewegungsmelder

then there are few useful patches in:
pd browser (cntrl+b) > examples > GEM > 04.video > 03.movement-detection.pd
pd browser > manuals > 2.Image > 17.tracking.pd

this is just to start. You may also want to check GridFlow, Pdp + opencv...
cheers

Hellow.