[PD] pd crashes when trying to use built-in line in in MacBook Pro

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:36:59 CET 2010

matteo sisti sette escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On a MacBook Pro, if I go into Peferences/Audio settings and try to
> choose "built-in input" (as opposed to Built-in Microphone which is the
> default), Pd crashes.

Strangely enough, I've solved this by going to Mac OS's System
Preferences, Audio, and selecting the line-in as the default input
device. Pd still sees the internal micro as the first device but now,
when I switch to line-in, it works and does not crash any more.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com