[PD] respawn PD with gui in Debian

Oli44 olivier at heinry.fr
Wed Feb 17 12:31:50 CET 2010

helllo,

if your desktop supports the freedesktop spec  (LXDE, Gnome...), you
just have to add a *.desktop entry in the ~/.config/autostart folder.

A .desktop looks like this (though you could refine/simplify it):

[Desktop Entry]
Name=mypdlauncher
Exec=/bin/sh /home/pduser/pd-daemon.sh
Terminal=true

I read somewhere, although I've never tested it that you can add a @ in
front of the .desktop entry to have restarted if it crashes.

- Douglas Adams